Welcome to Bitwise Banter, and thank you for joining us.

We really think you’re going to enjoy this decade’s program, we’ve got a lot of special guests for you.

From rampant data privacy scandals to physically unrepairable consumer electronics to online security breaches, the modern technology landscape is both more treacherous and more powerful than it’s even been. Recognizing the problems and finding solutions are two different beasts, but boy howdy, if you’ve conquered the former then you’re well ahead of the pack.

We’d like to take a moment to introduce ourselves — I’m Brian, a lifelong technology enthusiast with a love for this stuff limited only by the time and attention I’m able to supply it with. My colleague, Greg, and I have spent years searching for and debating over the sanest and most consumer-forward pathways through this industry. It has been the foundation of our friendship, the backbone of our careers, and the defining characteristic of our leisure time.

We hope to distill these perspectives and engage with you, dear reader, to both spread our knowledge and refine it through interactions with our fledgling community here. Hello, and welcome to Bitwise Banter.

Leave a Reply